4 Ayahuasca Ceremonies-7 Days-8 Guests Max (Aug 4 – 10)
Please arrive in Iquitos at least one day before the retreat since we will be departing from the city the morning of the Retreat’s first day.
- 4 Ayahuasca Ceremonies at East West Lodge in primary Amazon jungle
- Floral bath before each Ceremony
- Transportation between Iquitos and East West Lodge (we will all meet at a predetermined location near our port of departure in Iquitos)
- Single private room accommodation with shared bathroom and shower facilities
- We provide all meals plus fruit and drinking water.
- Breakfast and light lunch on Ceremony days (you should go to Ceremony on an empty stomach)
- Jungle excursion (nothing too strenuous or hardcore)
- Visit to a local community to explore the local culture
- Hammocks for relaxation in-between Ceremonies.
- Lifetime 10% discount on return visits to East West Lodge
- Transfers or pick up from airport or your particular hotel.
6 place(s) available