Are you compassionate? Do you have a genuine interest in helping people heal and transform their lives? Do you feel a calling to help awaken humanity? If yes, then we welcome you to consider joining us at East West Lodge.
We’re currently expanding operations on account of phenomenal demand. We welcome serious candidates who are interested in working with us.
Generally, prospective full time employees first start at our Work Exchange Program for a one month trial period. During this time, we provide housing accommodation and all meals at no cost to you. You would be working with guests and alongside our team, so we’ll mutually get to know each other. You would also be able to participate in up to two Ayahuasca Ceremonies each week while we’re running retreats at no cost to you. There will also possibility be opportunities to work further with the Maestros.
After one month (possibly more or less depending on each individual situation) of getting to know each other, the right person would then start in a paid position. We would then offer comprehensive training for a specific role and responsibilities as well as training and instruction on how we operate, how the Maestros like to work and how we support our guests.
As part of the East West Lodge family, you would also have the opportunity to participate in Ayahuasca Ceremonies and study directly with the Maestros. When you join East West Lodge, you would personally be working very closely with the Maestros, building close bonds with them. You would also be deepening your connection with Ayahuasca. We fully support our staff’s personal long term health and development.
- Strong moral grounding.
- Spanish and English bilingual fluency; any additional languages would be a plus.
- A feeling of service and calling to work with Ayahuasca, plant spirits and authentic healers of the Amazon.
- Physically fit and healthy.
- Positive energy.
- Strong, motivated, willing, resilient, alert and hard working.
- Extensive experience with Ayahuasca and/or some special skill (first aid/health care, psychology, yoga, meditation, tai-qi, etc.)
- Already living in Peru or eager and able to get here ASAP.
- Bonus if you have carried out any of genuine plant dietas.
We are currently seeking outstanding people for the following roles:
- Ayahuasca Ceremony Facilitator
- Tai Chi and/or Qi Gong instructor (fluency in Chinese is a plus)
- Guest services (resort/hotel experience is a plus)
If you think you are qualified and are interested in joining us, please contact us at info@EastWestLodg.com.
Please be sure to include the following:
- Cover letter
- Biographical information
- Relevant experience
- What makes you an outstanding candidate?